我裸辭了

昨天乘著老闆的不合理要求,我借題發揮順勢辭職。
Yesterday, I took advantage of my boss’s unreasonable demand and used it as a chance to quit.

隨即被一陣不安感襲擊,像一隻被圈養慣的雀仔,逃出籠子。
Right after, a wave of uneasiness hit me—like a bird that’s been caged for too long, suddenly flying out.

理性上知道這感覺是大腦對「未知」的反應,於是嘗試了不同方法讓自己學習接受當下的感覺,
Logically, I know this feeling is just my brain reacting to the “unknown,” so I tried different ways to accept it. 

其中一個方法是找人傾訴,這是我近年才學懂要找人求救的方式,以往我都是自己死悶硬撐。
One of them was talking to someone about it. That’s something I only learned in recent years—asking for help. Before, I would just bottle it up and force myself through.

觀察到自己選擇繼續留在這份工作會感到無聊,職業怠倦,辭職又會不安焦慮,任何決定都無法安住、自在,
I noticed that staying in the job made me bored and burnt out, but quitting made me anxious and unsettled. No matter what choice I made, I couldn’t feel at ease.

傾向負面想法。

My mind kept leaning toward the negative.

自由不在肉身,而在思想。
Freedom isn’t about the body—it’s about the mind.

我唯有安慰自己,把自己當作一個實驗品,只管觀察,體驗吧,也算是一個能讓我同理他人的經驗。
So I told myself: treat this like an experiment. Just observe, experience, and learn. Maybe it’ll even help me empathize with others more.

學著一點一點放鬆肩頸的緊繃。
I’m practicing relaxing my shoulders bit by bit.

呼,吸
Inhale… exhale…

感謝自己踏出了第一步,十分勇敢。

I thank myself for taking the first step—it was really brave.

感謝自己有重頭來過的勇氣。
I thank myself for having the courage to start over.

下一步是要持續引導自己向正面思想。

The next step is to keep guiding my thoughts toward the positive.

也許,往後回看我會謝謝自己今天勇敢的決定。

Maybe one day, looking back, I’ll be grateful for this brave decision.

往前行,不要回頭。

Keep moving forward. Don’t look back.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *